Wireless Remote Control Systems
RTU - Wireless Input/Output System
Quality solutions save you in the long run - Linked and Ready
Orbit wireless Remote Control systems offer an integrated solution for almost any application. Replace a PLC, HMI, IO Modules and Radio link with a single Orbit wireless RTU unit.
There is no need to use a PLC and a bunch of relays or timers to satisfy your specific requirements for remote monitoring or control. Our wireless remote control systems provide user-programmable function, flexible input/output and rock solid radio link all rolled into one device.
With Orbit wireless remote switching and monitoring systems you can easily switch on Landing lights on a runway, monitor pressure in a pipe, control a variable drive unit, start or stop a bore pump, move a gantry crane, control gates and valves and much more.
Our range of Wireless Input and Output devices provide excellent solutions for industrial applications. These systems can be used to remotely monitor industrial machinery, control processes and provide alarm notification. All radio communications are self monitoring to ensure reliable wireless communication at all times. Systems are available with ranges from several hundred metres to several kilometres.
- Basic ON/OFF wireless remote control
- General Telemetry solutions
- Pulse Transmitter/ Receiver systems
- Remote Conveyor ON/OFF and speed control
- Save time - Action occurs in an instant
- Wireless Switches and Switching systems
- Remote equipment monitoring
- IP67 water and dust ingress protection
Orbit wireless Input/Output devices (RTU) have been designed to offer reliable ongoing performance in almost any application.
Whether you need to a wireless switch, monitor a tank level, monitor equipment rotation speed or switch lights,heating,motors etc on of off then our range of RTU devices will provide an effective solution for your application.You can specify the required number of digital and/or analog inputs and outputs that your application requires.
- No license fee required for Australia
- Available in various frequencies to suit international standards
- Several km range
- 6 Voltage-free Digital Inputs (can be used as counters also)
- 4 Relay Outputs
- Indoor or Outdoor enclosure options
- Wide range power supply (9-28V AC/DC)
- Easy to access Screw Terminal contacts
- Low power design suitable for Battery or Solar power
- IP66 Water and Dust ingress protection, UV Stable
- Optional Stainless Steel cabinet for ultra-harsh environments available
- Process Control
- Pulse transmitters for water or energy monitoring
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Wireless Pump Control
- Wireless switch and switching systems
- Wireless Water and Wastewater monitoring
- Oil and Gas
- HVAC control
Optional DIN mounted 230 VAC/ 10A relays
Optional DIN 230VAC/ 12 or 24V DC Power supply
The Outdoor enclosure unit has been designed to be suitable for battery or solar power supply in addition to the standard 12/24V DC or AC operation. We can supply a Solar powered version that comes complete with the Backup battery, Solar regulator, Solar Panel and Solar panel mounting bracket.